Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 355: Be Ordained A Minister

     Talk about broadening my horizons eh? This is gonna look so good on my resume. I searched up a trustworthy-looking site that claimed that they would ordain me for free within a matter of minutes. All I had to do was fill in some personal info and click the send button. Then the next thing I know, I am brought to a page that congratulates me on becoming a minister. It was seriously as easy as that. Click here if you would like to become a priest in like 30 seconds too. Apparently, I can now preform weddings and probably even name babies. I'm not completely sure what the extent of my powers are, but I think there was some talk of me being able to turn water into wine. Soooooooooo you should have me entertain at your next wedding or cincuenta.

No comments:

Post a Comment