Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 331: Apply For My Dream Job

     I think I'm reaching that point in my life where I should be thinking more about my future and what I'd like to  be doing with it. Technically I'm an adult now, it's time I start acting like one. I should be saying thinks like "401k" more often. And I should be tucking in my shirt and answering questions with a heavy "Um-hum" instead of moving my mouth so much. I should be complaining about my back hurting and how CNN is biased. In with the old and out with the young as I always say. I'm an adult and my super thick mustache and collection of fine coffee mugs should be enough proof of that. What I'm getting at here, is that I'm a grown up now, and I think I need a grown up job to match my grown up lifestyle (and facial hair). I decided that I am going to become and astronaut.
     I've always wanted to be a moon-walker, but now that I'm all old n' stuff, I finally think NASA will hire me. I was researching (like us adults do) the NASA website, looking for an online astronaut application, when I found a quick questionnaire. I filled it out and even attached my grown-up looking resume and sent it in for inspection. I may not have a college degree of any kind, but I'm sure NASA will want to hire me once I tell them that I own the the innermost moon of Jupiter. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, check this out, I own the moon known as IO.They should be looking over my application as we speak and hopefully they will get back to me with some good news really soon. I can't wait to surf the stars!
Yeah I got some related skills

No comments:

Post a Comment