Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 339: Dye My Hair



     I guess you could say that I'm reinventing myself. I mean, first the (attempted) afro and now this, soon I'll have to come up with an alter ego to match my new look. My friend Kevin tried talking me into dying my hair a couple days before but I chickened out. But today, I manned up and bought a package of woman's black hair dye. It was a fairly straight forward process; we mixed some chemicals, lathered them in my hair, and let it sit for 20 minutes before running a rinse cycle. Unfortunately, I must have skipped the part of the instructions where it warns you about the consequences of getting the hair dye all over your forehead and neck. I looked in the mirror after washing the out excess dye and was surprised to find that most of my forehead and neck were stained black as well. It took a great while of scrubbing to get most of it off, but that's just the price ya have to pay for beauty these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment