Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 358: Try Mediterranean Food


     I bought a Mediterranean lunchable at the Natural Grocers because it looked both curious and delicious. It had falafel balls, hummus, tabbouli, and pita bread in it, all of which looked tasty annnnddd it was totally new to me. Mouse assured me that hummus was the greatest thing since sliced bread as he picked out his to-go Mediterranean dinner. Mouse wasted no time digging into the exotic dish, while I tested the waters of some pita bread and hummus. A couple timid bites later, I had sampled a little bit of everything. I found it all to be decent tasting, but really dry. There wasn't much flavor to any one entree, it was just a blur of dryness. By then, Mouse had polished of his dinner, and I had yet to even make a dent in mine. It just wasn't my cup of tea I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment