Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 335: Use Aftershave

     Ya wanna know what's manly? Aftershave, that's what. It was only a matter of time till someone as grown-up as I am would be introduced to the stuff. I was told that aftershave makes your beard grown slower, and with facial hair like this, I guess I could use it (So a search on Yahoo answers informed me that aftershave does not slow the growth of facial hair at all. In fact, all it does is clean out cuts so they don't get infected and make you smell like a pine forest). Even though the aftershave myth was debunked, I still wanted to try it.
     I used this stuff called Brut, cause that's totally my demographic and everything. It smelt like a pine tree air freshener that had been saturated in rubbing alcohol, just the way I like it. It didn't burn like I assumed it would, but I guess that just means that I'm officially a man now. Now I'm clean shaven and smellin' good (well, if you're into it), time to hit the town like a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment