Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 337: Muscle Building Folklore

Forgot to grind them nuts
        Legend has it (well, some folklore website I found), that a mixture of milk and finely grounded pistachios, almonds, and poppy seeds is the golden ticket to midieval muscle growth. Now, I know what you're thinking, "But Kyle, you're such a beefcake already". Don't worry, your concerns and kind words have not fallen upon deaf ears. I'll do my best to refrain from ripping my shirt when I flex, you have my word, I'll keep my pecs hidden.
     So I tried the mixture, and there's not much to say. It was just a glass of milk, with some nuts floating around in there. To be exact, there were 2 almonds, 5 pistachios, and a teaspoon of poppy seeds that had been soaking in the glass of milk (I don't have many details on the milk. It probably came from a cow or somethin) for an hour. Drinking it was pretty uneventful, but not bad.

     I haven't noticed any growth on the ol' triceps (wherever the hell that is) yet, but that's probably a good thing. I wouldn't want to intimidate people with my testosterone induced body any more than I already do.
     To get familiar with some old school remedies, click here
Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment