Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 176: Get An Eye Exam



   
















   
 


     I always assumed that those eye tests that your elementary school conducted counted as an eye exam. And I always assumed that my vision was crystal clear. Today I learned that both of those previous notions were false. I went to get an eye exam done today, you know, like an actual one. The kind where a doctor places some giant machinery on your face and you have to distinguish between which lenses is clearer. The doctor did a couple of other tests, including this one where I stare into some contraption and then it shoots a gust of air into my eye. I think the doc just does it to watch me spaz out. After the testing was done, she told me that I was nearsighted and that I would be getting some glasses to help me see long distances. I got to pick out my frames and they should be ready in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment