Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 198: Take A Pregnancy Test



Ah haha
     You may think that It's absurd for someone like me (a boy) to think that its necessary to take a pregnancy test, but I justify it as being a thorough role model for any potential kids of mine. With all these crazy stories you hear on TV, maybe a boy giving birth doesn't seem that far-fetched after all. Or, maybe I just really needed a challenge for the day and I happened to be in the maternal department of King Soopers (Either way, you choose). So Kalin and I picked up a test, Weather it was for a genuine curiosity of my "bun in the oven", or simply because I am in the middle of a self induced project that tends to get me into awkward situations from time to time. We unboxed the test and read the instructions that were illustrated with crude drawings of a woman peeing for reference. And so I did my best to mimic the drawing as I peed on the absorbent end of the stick, which proved to be way messier than I had anticipated. Tensions were high while we awaited the results (not). Unfortunately, I am not the proud mother of the child that would shock all of humanity with the genetic impossibility of it's existence. But I must say that I am relieved that I don't have to experience that whole person-living-inside-you and that whole birthing thing. That would be a little too much for me.

NOOOOooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment