Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 188: Oil A Baseball Glove

     I bought my Brother a baseball glove today so we could play some catch and whatnot. It was way too stiff to play ball so I decided that I would break in his glove just like how my dad broke in mine. I looked up some popular methods and decided to take the shaving cream route. It says to dab small amounts of shaving cream into the pocket and the inside of the glove. Then you place a ball in the pocket, twist rubber bands around the glove and let it sit for like 2 days. I remember my dad putting the glove under my mattress so it would break in faster so I placed Sean's glove under my couch cushion and sat on it while I watched Netflix. In no time Sean should have a mint condition glove, but for now, I guess I'll keep watching Archer on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment