Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 193: Basil Seed Drink

     Basil seed drink is a beverage that looks like a thousand tiny little eyeballs floating in slime. Its not particularly pleasant looking but I've been told that the flavor is pretty alright, so I got me a can and tried it out myself. The flavor really wasn't that bad, it was sweet and mild, unfortunately the texture was a different story. Each sip of the drink brought down tiny slime balls and I really wasn't enjoying it. Little by little, I took down the glass of liquid basil seeds and each time I did so, I grossed myself out. The fact that I kept mentally associating the tiny basil seeds to tiny eyeballs was not helping my case. So I found out the hard way that although something may taste good, it may be hard to swallow at times. I think I'll be keeping my distance from basil seed drink for a while.

4 comments:

  1. I love these drinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. i share the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love this drink!!! it's so good its becoming harder and harder to find this drink where i live, but when i can, i'd get my hands on it and never let go till i finish it :D that's how good it is

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i love this drink!!! it's so good its becoming harder and harder to find this drink where i live, but when i can, i'd get my hands on it and never let go till i finish it :D that's how good it is

    ReplyDelete