Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 182: Get Prescription Glasses

Now I finally look as smart as I wish I was...
     My glasses finally came in today so I drove down to pick up those bad boys. I waited till I was out of the store to put the glasses on and that's about the time when my mind was blown. everything in the distance was crystal clear and stunningly beautiful. I was loosing breath over things like the clearness of the lettering on a street sign or the definition of the mountains to the West. I never knew that clouds were so...awesome. I was so stoked on my new vision that I walked inside a grocery store simply to look. I wanted to just look at everything. I could read small print on signs that were far off in the distance and I could count the blades of grass from a mile away. Everything looked amazing. I spent most of the day toggling between looking with and without the glasses to get the full feel of them. I had no idea that I even needed glasses a week ago, but its safe to say that I was missing out on quite a lot of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment