Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 210: Duct Tape Wallet


     This particular challenge was inspired by my sister, who made me a wallet using nothing but pure duct tape. I thought it was the coolest thing at the time (its still pretty rad) and so did my classmates. I used the wallet for years till it was too torn up and have since had to resort to using an uncool wallet to hold my moneys. So I found out the hard way that duct tape wallets are hard to make. I followed some of the varying tutorials on the web long enough for me to realize that they were all just winging it. These people didn't know the right way to make a duct tape wallet. That's when I took a turn off the beaten path and decided to find my own way. It was a patchwork job for sure, but it turned out pretty alright, although it was pretty small. Check out the pictcha-s.

No comments:

Post a Comment