Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 200: Bacon Cupcake


     I heard that this cupcake joint down the street from me sells a bacon cupcake so I went down there to investigate. What I found was shocking, not only do they bake and sell fresh bacon cupcakes, the create a whole mess-load of other concoctions for you to enjoy. I ate my lunch (1 bacon cupcake, 1 chocolate cupcake, 1 medium coffee...I already know that I make terrible decisions) on the couches that they had inside. All I have to say about the bacon cupcake is that it is not as notable as you might expect. It's not super awesome, but its also not really horribly nasty. It was just, pretty good. I don't really have any complaints about it, it just wasn't as extreme as I thought it was going to be. I finished the rest of my "lunch" and proceeded to regret my dietary decisions for the rest of the day. You get me every time bacon cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment