Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 184: Take A Therapeutic Bath


     I picked up a packet of Mineral Bath Soak from the health and beauty department of Walmart so I could prepare a therapeutic bath to wash any and all worries from my psyche. I'm not really the kind of guy that prefers the relaxation of baths over the convince of showers, but I bit my tongue and prepared the path anyways. The mineral stuff smelt kinda funky and made the bath water mucky but I went with it anyways. I sat in the tub for a while, hoping to reach pure enlightenment and to keep up with my hygiene standards simultaneously. Sadly, only one of those wishes came true. I can't say anything bad about the bath, other than how uneventful it was. For the most part, it just seemed like I was taking a bath (which, don't get me wrong, was calming in itself). I think I'll stick with the practicality of my showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment