Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 185: Rice Drink

     I guess that it used as a milk substitute for those who are lactose intolerant but I bought it cause it just funky enough to count as my new thing for the day. I was very hesitant about trying another milk-substitute-related-challenge because how that whole "goat milk" fiasco turned out. I finally summoned the courage to take a sip of the mystery milk only to find that it is literally is exponentially better than that goat milk garbage. Its even a heavy contender for cow milk. It was easy to drink, it didn't have pucker-mouth induced aftertaste, and it was pretty darn cheap. I finished off the last of the milk with a healthy bowl of Raisin Bran and didn't feel like puking even once. I would like to thank rice drink for restoring my faith in milk substitutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment