Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 178: Sugarcane Juice

     Picked up a can of sugarcane juice from a store at the flea market today. It seemed harmless enough. It seemed like it would just taste super sweet, like a soda or something. So yeah, I got it, and I tried it, and it did taste super sweet. It tasted a little too sweet actually. It wasn't bad or anything, it was just overpoweringly sweet and that's something that I'm not used too. Like when I drink tea (which is quite often), I always go for the unsweetened kind. I just think that it tastes way better. The drink reminded me of sweet potatoes a little bit also, which is not something I like to taste (Day 82: http://aimforeclouds.blogspot.com/2011/03/day-82-sweet-potato-chips.html). Sugarcane juice wasn't that great...but it wasn't that bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment