Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 177: Drink Goat Milk


The can said "Easy to digest", what a load of crap.
     Nasty. This stuff was ooooh soooo nasty. I picked up a can of this stuff to make goat milk cereal but I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I had a goat cheese pizza once when I was in Mexico, and I remember that it was terrible and I should of thought of that when I bought the goat milk, but I didn't. I poured the milk into a bowl of raisin bran and took a heaping bite. This is another one of those indescribably bad tastes that I have discovered during this project. The aftertaste was the worst part. I was determined to finish the bowl but after 4 or 5 bites, it was obvious that I valued my health too much to carry on any longer. I threw in the towel and tried to wash the taste down as much as possible with some chocolate milk I had. I think that its safe to say that goat milk sucks and I should have known that from the goat cheese incident. I really need to start learning my lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment