Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 199: Vegan Soap

     Yep, they make it. Its called "Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap" and its about $3.50 a bar. I guess I shouldn't be surprised after some of the things I've seen people buy at my work They make vegan-everything and so it should be obvious that they make vegan soap also. They had several scents to choose from like peppermint but I felt it best to go with the modest lavender when buying my first bar of vegan soap. I used it in the shower and, I gotta say, its pretty good stuff. Its not an overpowering scent but it also works really well. It gets the job done, and with a name like "Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap" I had no choice but to support it. I like using it, but I don't like paying that much per bar. We'll see if I splurge on some more magic soap in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment