Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 327: Chocolate Soda

     If there's such thing as a match made in heaven, chocolate soda has got to be it. I found it at none other than the World Market (my new favorite grounds for obscure treasure hunting). Whoever thought of chocolate soda should get a Nobel Peace Prize or at least a solid high-five. I imagine they thought of the idea by saying something along the lines of "Hey, I love chocolate, but I hate wasting so much time chewing the darn stuff. I should invent liquid chocolate so I can spend more time chugging chocolate and less time chewing it". Genius. Yeah so I bought the stuff (and seemed to impress the cashier with my find) and enjoyed it over an always entertaining Facebook eavesdropping session.
     I clicked on random people's profiles as I sipped away. This stuff was good, which probably sounds pretty obvious. I mean, it's chocolate flavored soda, what's not to love? The taste wasn't much of a surprise (I know my way around a chocolate bar) but it was interesting none the less. Care to try some? The World Market is packed with exotic tasty treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment