Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 302: Try Yogurt Shampoo

Countin' Carbs


     A little website told me that plain yogurt does wonders for your hair if you leave it in for a good 15 minutes before washing it. I guess it's supposed to help with everything from an itchy scalp to dandruff control. I mean hey, yogurts great for the body, why not the hair? It's a bit kooky sounding, but I was interested. The idea was just strange enough to count for my project, and I was more than willing to try it. I opened up a fresh cup of vanilla (I didn't have plain) yogurt and started to lather it onto my scalp. The strangest part of the whole thing was trying to get used to how cold the yogurt was on my head. It was quite frigid. But I manned up and worked the product some more. After that, I took a shower and combed my luxurious locks. To tell you the truth, I couldn't tell any difference, but at least my hair smells like vanilla (can't tell if that's a plus or not).

No comments:

Post a Comment