Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 296: Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans

     Did you know that today is National Chocolate Day? Yup, sure is. The people who run this country of ours feel like chocolate is such an important factor in American life that we owe it to the all mighty cocoa bean to designate a holiday in it's honor. In a world that's plagued with starvation, overpopulation, under-sanitation, war and hatred, it's comforting to know that our country has it's priorities in order...not. It's not that I hate chocolate, or that  I think that denying the pleasure of eating chocolate will in some way better the lives of those who are less fortunate, I just hate these bullshit holidays. Today's challenge was to try chocolate covered espresso beans, in honor of chocolate. As it turns out, it's pretty damn tasty. I didn't have too many of them because it was late, but the guy that gave them to me told me that he eats a handful of them in the morning to get him going. efficient, exotic, and tasty, I could dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment