Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 308: Chai Tea Soda

So many oddities


Think of the conversations I could have
     This one seemed like a no-brainier. A four-pack of "Taylor's Tonics All Natural Chai Tea Cola" caught my eye as I explored the oddities of the local World Market. I was excited to try it, and not in that "excited because I'm nervous that it might be terrible way". I actually thought it would be good. I love me some chai tea, and I'm pretty fond of soda as well, so why not? And although I didn't necessarily see the two of them paired together as a winning combination, I also couldn't see how two positives could equate to something terrible. Now that I think of it, that's a prime example of my flawed logic. I mean, ya remember yesterday's challenge? "I may love fruit, and I may love cake, but I most certainly hate fruitcake". Click here to read about my unfortunate run in with a brick of fruitcake. So maybe it was a bad idea and maybe I should learn from my mistakes, but I bought the chai tea soda anyways. I bought it, and I tried it, and I liked it. It may not have been as good as a chai tea latte, but I could definitely dig it. If I had to say, I think I'd rank this soda up with a Squirt or Cream Soda on my favorites charts (which is pretty high up there). It's good enough for me to consider buying a pack of them in the future. They seem like they would make a good conversation piece for my mini fridge, which is good cause I'm always looking for excuses to talk about my fridge. It's just so cute and convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment