Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 291: Try Exotic Mexican Candy


     Not just any Mexican candy, it was this stuff called Obleas milk candy wafers. I picked them up while I strolled through the isles of the Mi Pueblo marketplace (I feel like I'm the first white guy to go in there). It's a cool place with loads of strange oddities for me to try, but I wanted something sweet so I drifted towards what I assumed was the candy isle. The milk candy wafers looked tasty (they weren't) so I sided with them. I failed to realized that, when they say "milk", they meant goats milk. The last time I had goats milk was when I tried goat milk cereal. So no wonder I thought that this candy was terrible, it's because it was terrible. Now I have like 3 packages of this crap just taking up space in my mini fridge. Harumph.

No comments:

Post a Comment