Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 313: Root Beer Milk

Aren't those doors nice?
     I like Boulder (The city, not the rock. I'm pretty neutral about rocks), its weird. It's a town filled with a little bit of everything. I like that it's so outdoorsy, and that there's always something to try when I'm over there. After a successful skate session at the park, Sean and I toured the giant Whole Foods market in hopes of finding something weird enough to try. At first, it was the fancy glass doors in the dairy section that interested us. We finagled with the thin doors for a bit, then noticed a bottle of root beer milk. It was a done deal, I was treating myself to this tasty twist on milk. One vigorous taste test later- I think I found another occupier for my mini fridge. It's like root beer, but without that fizzy nonsense that makes me burb uncontrollably, and it goes down like ten times smoother. It's probably the closest thing to liquid butter that I've ever tried. waaaaaay good. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone, a real treat for the taste buds.



No comments:

Post a Comment