Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 295: Brew Loose-Leaf Tea



     I've wanted to try this for a while but I didn't know how to go about doing it. I don't own one of those fancy filtering straws and I don't have any bags that are designed for loose leaf. So after some extensive internet research (roughly 5 minutes) I found my plan. I was going to use a folded up coffee filter as my bag. I would place the loose-leaf in the crease of the filter and staple it shut. Unfortunately, I had used up all of my staples from that voodoo doll challenge and was forced to make due with some thin sowing string. It was a messy job, but my cocoon of tea seemed to be holding up fine. It even stayed together as I poured the boiling hot water onto it and even as I disposed of it. Conclusion= It looked like crap, but tasted fine. I might invest in some bags for my tea from now on though.
yep

No comments:

Post a Comment