Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 294: Toothpaste & Shoes

     All that cleaning from yesterday's challenge, I was officially in the cleaning spirit. I surfed the web for more, even stranger household items to clean with. What I found was an article that claimed that toothpastes was great for cleaning stains and scuffs off of shoes. This was perfect, cause it just so happened to be that my shoe has one insane stain on the nose. So I followed the instructions like a good ol boy and ended up with a shoe that had an even more noticeable stain on it. Now I'm stuck with a shoe with a mystery spot on it that is almost completely covered with the remnants of toothpaste. I don't know if I simply messed up, or if I was tricked, but I don't think that this remedy works. Stupid internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment