Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 298: Use Aspercreme

Sounds nasty
     Aspercreme is the lotion alternative to taking aspirin pills. Instead of ingesting a few to treat your pain, you simply apply the creme directly onto the troublesome area and wait for relief. So I bought a tube of this stuff cause I was suffering from several unrelated pains. I had tender hip and a sore heel from skateboarding, an injured thumb from that stupid phone book ordeal, and a rather annoying headache that had been lasting for the better part of the day. I got the tube and lathered my injuries and awaited to be cured from their presence. Honestly, I do think that it helped with my headache (which is good, cause I was totally skeptical about it), but I'm not so sure about the rest of my injuries. I guess it's not particularly fair for me to think that a simple bottle of soothing creme could actually heal me from the damage I've done upon myself through skateboarding (I fall a lot). Anyways, I give this pain-killing-alternative a half-assed seal of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment