Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 290: Universal Precautions

Creepy
     I am furthering my heath care knowledge! Universal precautions is a fancy name for a first aid class. It was my second and last class I had to attend and complete before I was qualified to save lives and such. This class, much like the one before, was unreasonably boring and things got awkward when the teacher busted out the fake baby dummy so we could practice what we had learned on it. The baby made it's way around the oval table and all of us took turns with it. We had to place it belly down on our thigh and swat at it's back. Just a weird experience overall. But then class was over and the teacher thanked us and we thanked her and we were on our way. I really hope I never have to swat at a baby again though.

No comments:

Post a Comment