Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 310: Ride A Zipline

     My job rules. I just feel like that's all I can say after I got back from ziplining er, I mean work today. We took a field trip to some indoor zipline facility in town and I spent the day climbing walls and zipping lines, most enjoyable indeed. The ziplines were small because it was all indoors, but I'm counting this challenge for two reasons. Number 1, before today, I had no idea what the hell a zipline was. I didn't even know that these thangs were even in existence till today. Number 2, ziplining today made me realize that I need to go full scale with this potentially life-threatening adrenaline rush. I've been spending my Friday morning looking up massive ziplines from all corners of the world on YouTube and have decided that I need in on this. The lines I was swinging on were quite small, but they were still absurdly fun. I was racing kids and I even went tandem with a co-worker (Danny) which was painfully entertaining. I'd even argue that a day of zipping around was totally worth the irreversible damage that my balls suffered. So if any of you want to risk your life and pee your pants with me, your more than welcome to join the hunt for a full scale zipline. This has to happen!
I'm looking for something along the lines of this:

No comments:

Post a Comment