Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 323: Tea Leaf Fortune Telling




     Supposedly, loose leaf tea has the power to see into the future. Now, I don't believe for a second that this is true, but any excuse to drink some tea is worth a closer look it in my book. I brewed a hot cup of tea and sipped at it over an episode of Arrested Development. Once finished, I did as the fortune tellers did by ripping  the tea bag and pouring its contents into the cup. Then I swirled the leaves around in the cup and flipped it upside-down on a plate. The leaves were all jumbled up and my future was ready to be deciphered.  Take a look at these pictures and tell me what ya think I have in store. From what the video has taught me, my tea leaf fortune is telling me that something huge is coming my way. There's also something that looks like a cat that's been in some sort of an accident (that's in the near future), and for some reason, there's a horse head in my past. I'll just have to wait and see if the deformed cat thing comes true before I can say for certain whether or not this voodoo magic works.


No comments:

Post a Comment