Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 304: Karma Toilet

     I've yet again, come across something on the internet that was so stupid, I had to try it. It's a video of a ritual in Japan "flushing their troubles away". Check out the video here. So I have a white toilet, which meant I had to flush away things that I wanted to cut ties with. On a piece of paper, I wrote down a couple of personal pet peeves of mine that I wouldn't mind losing. Some of them were things like sleeping in and wasting time, nothing too big. It's a strange practice indeed, but maybe it's just what you need. What better way to tackle your demons then to consciously flush them away. It forces you to face the things you hate, and to decide to get rid of them. At least, that's one way of looking at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment